Skilled And Unskilled Labour
MGR Construction Services has been successfully serving Builders, Developers and General Contractors with all their construction labour and machinery needs. From labour foremen, machine operators, skilled and general construction labour to service personnel for PDI Prep and PDI deficiencies to onsite health and safety representatives. Find out why so many companies choose MGR Construction Services. MGR Construction Services has also been supplying our customers with heavy equipment. We have a wide range of Heavy Equipment that can handle most jobs.
General Construction Labour
- New home preparation for final inspections; which includes scraping, washing out garages, basements exterior porches, decks, and all around fence lined areas.
- Onsite maintenance including cleaning up after all trades, vacuuming, sweeping and removal of any interior and exterior garbage.
- Fire stopping of new homes, install and clean of all basement windows, tracks and window wells.
- Installation of pre-formed concrete: stairs and walkways
Skilled Construction Labour
- Heavy equipment operation including backfill and trenching
- Labour foreman to conduct all day to day labour activities with site supers and labourers.
- Wide variety of commercial and residential trades
- Conducting PDI inspection for builders
Certifications in: WIMIS, Fall Arest ,Propane, Natural Gas, S.T. John 1st Aid, Fall Arrest, chain saw, heavy equipment that can handle most jobs.
Machinery and Operators
Whether its machinery to fully complete a job or to assist you. We can help to ensure you meet your target deadline. We offer both machinery and the operators. Our experienced and licensed operators are available for any season and every unique job.