Occupational Health & Safety Consulting
Develop and implement sector specific Constructor and/ or Employer Occupational Health & Safety Policy/ Procedures and Program and what it may entail.
Scopes of Services
- Set-up of construction site trailer, including documentation, signage and necessary literature
- Perform all OH&S orientations i.e. supervisors, worker, trade
- Weekly(where applicable)jobsite inspections, workplace audits recommendations and documentation
- Conduct periodic “toolbox” talk and JHSC ( Joint Health and Safety Committee) meetings
- Provide OH&S training(onsite, classroom and self study courses) i.e. fall protection, WHMIS, confined space
- Maintain diligent working relations with MOL(Ministry of Labour) and all other safety factions/ entities i.e. Stop Work Order and Provincial Offenses Offices (POO) audits compliance assistance
- Workplace accident/incident investigations
- Annual update/revisions of company OH&S Program
- Oversee and monitor OH&S matters on all levels
- Reinforce accountability to all trades/contractors for OH&S
- Ontario Provincial Court i.e. MOL client representation(Contractor, Employer, Supervisor, Foremen and Worker)
Address all WSIB(Workplace Safety & Insurance Board) issues including Workwell Audits, Claims Management/Cost Analysis, ESRTW (Early Safe Return to Work) Programs and Claims Adjudication (Paralegal) Services.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your company.
GET TO KNOW US!